Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cordoba y Granada

Hello!

Last weekend I went on an NYU sponsored trip to Cordoba and Granada in Andalusia. The bus ride to Cordoba was about 4.5 hours long. We watched Spanglish, which was a hideous movie, but then arrived to this gorgeous sight:


Cordoba! We toured the Mezquita (mosque):





And then walked around the city, and took the bus a few more hours to Granada. 



The next day we toured the gorgeous Alhambra:





And then had a fabulous, NYU-Sponsored lunch! 

The Restaurant!








And then we toured the Cathedral, another beautiful thing! 


Sorry for such a delayed post! The "study" part of studying abroad has finally hit. I leave for Barcelona tomorrow at 7am, and get back Monday morning at 8am! I will post pictures and stories from that as soon as possible!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Compliments to NYU...they know how to travel! I hope your trip to Barcelona is equally thrilling. I got my Piccasso today! Thank you...miss you much but am happy you are having such a great time!

    ReplyDelete